Saturday, June 13, 2009

Which character do i like in Village by the Sea ?

In Village by the sea, I like the character, Hari, the most. I like Hari as he is the main character, so he is in most parts of the story and his adventure is amazing. He is also quite a learner but a bit of a pessimist. He also acts as a father-like brother which takes care of his family and earn money for his family. I think he is very brave and strong in the story as many people could have already give up if they have a life which is exactly the same as Hari as Hari encountered many difficulties and problems which includes taking care of the family which includes three sisters and his parents and earning money for his own family. I feel quite pitiful towards Hari as he had many responsibilities and he probably had alot of pressure taking care of the family. I really admire him.

No comments:

Post a Comment