Saturday, June 13, 2009

Which part of Village by the Sea do I like best?

I like everything in Village by the Sea after chapter 4. I do not like to starting part of the whole book as it is full of descrptive words that describe the surrounding environment and nature and it is not interesting at all and it is quite boring. When I started to read chapter 4, it was getting more interesting and interesting. It started to talk about the adventures Hari had and sometimes making me not to put the book down. It is something which I cannot put into words. I could just say that it was so interesting. Among all the parts from the book after chapter 4, one of the parts that I like is the part when Hari was going back to Thul. It gave me a sense of anticipation as I do not know what will happen next. To conclude, I just want to say that I like the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment