Monday, March 1, 2010

Implications and what I feel about the Multiple Intelligence test.

I think that the Multiple Intelligence test is not very accurate as some of the questions might not even apply to me that is why I cannot answer some of the questions honestly thus affecting my ending result for the test. I also think that the results of the Multiple Intelligence test are not very reliable as i think that some of us, who took the Multiple Intelligence test might have a result which you think you are not very good at but instead, it appeared in the results which you are good at and those segments which you yourself thought you are good at turned out to be your worst segment in the test results. To conclude, even though I think that some segments of the results of the Multiple Intelligence test is not very accurate, but overall, I still think that the test results are quite accurate and reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment